Hello! I am happy and excited to welcome you!! I look forward to doing great things this year, among others focus on what’s important:
1. Raise good and healthy children. They are God’s most precious gift to me! I value and cherish them every single day.
2. Stay healthy and in shape! Eat well, sleep well and train hard! Continue to inspire other ladies and moms to take care of themselves. Be a role model for fitness and ballet! Its not only about image, but taking care of yourself. You only have one body anyway! You gotta to love it!
3. To be even kinder – by consciously doing so and doing more acts of kindness, charity. Be even more giving! It feels good to give doesn’t it?
4. To take care of work and finances. To seriously watch spending and save!
5. To launch my business to full potential. List the things I want to do with it and can do and do one task every day. At the end of the year I want to say, Yeah I did it!!!
6. To take care of relationships — marriage, friendships, brotherhood and sisterhood. These are priceless treasures! You can not pay $1M to have a friend — these are gifts from God you have to enjoy and nurture!
7. Read and learn about something new everyday.
8. Travel if I have extra money. To go to a place I haven’t been to before.
How about you? What are your goals for 2015?
The Sociable Mom, P.